Even though, small apartments and buildings offers to create charms still, it might be lacking if the space available for your kitchen is not fully and effectively utilized. Hence, there are plenty of ideas that can be used for your tiny kitchens to maximize its storage efficiently.
Therefore, having a creative mindset about how you can make the most of your tiny kitchens like incorporating a floor planning and utilizing whatever space is available can change its outlook by providing you an area where you can easily hang out and cook.
Hence, given below are some of the space saving and practical tips that you can use to enhance the look of your kitchens and make them look more appealing, be it a small gallery kitchen or just a single wall kitchen.
So, whether you are planning for modern kitchen renovations in Sydney or refreshing an entire space, the tips listed below can help you achieve it easily:
- Incorporate a prep area: you can add a small rolling kitchen cart or a bar cart to hold and keep the things in place that will work as an extra counter space in cases where you cannot expand your kitchen. Also, a narrow console can be used as a spot where you can place your equipment and ingredients while cooking.
- Remove the upper cabinets: even though, open shelves can be highly functional as they provide easy accessibility for dishes and glasses still, you must take the architecture of your kitchen into consideration before adding these as it might not be appropriate every time especially when the ceiling is nearly 10 feet above.
- Go for invisible hardware: well, there are times when you might poke a handle into your side while you lean towards a counter which is something that you always want to avoid. Moreover, you would always want to have the surface clean to see materiality properly. So, you must involve less hardware and more of integrated pulls or touch to open cabinetry as it will help to increase your efficiency while cooking.
- Keep the cabinets organized even from the inside: organization is the key for any homes that have tiny kitchens. So, you must not waste even the smallest space available in the kitchen like the area inside the cabinets. Therefore, it is essential to stock up on items such risers, lids ton organize the pots and pans and systems that could sort spices in order to streamline and maximize your storage facility.
- Streamline dish duty: it is highly important for you to ensure that your kitchen sink is clean and efficient if you don’t have enough space to install a dishwasher. Consider to put a compact dish rack that will drain directly into the sink and would not rust.
- spend some amount of fun glassware: make sure your dishes do the talking when the space restricts you from adding a cool décor piece. Colorful and quirky drinkware can add a lot of visual interest and make it look more appealing than any other bulky serving items. You can also have a nice pitcher that can double its duty as a countertop vase.
- use light colors to visually expand your tiny kitchen: the lighter the colors you use, the more your kitchen would appear to look bigger. Having a light palette for your countertops, backsplashes and walls would also make your kitchen look more wide and open. Also, if you are not in the mood for a complete renovation, you can think about the cooking equipment that are always kept outside like cutting boards, pans and pots that will uplift the ambience by having them in light shades.
- maximize the space available on floors with a dining nook: the structure of your kitchen plays a vital role just like the square footage. Opt for a round table that would provide you more floor space and seating than any other square table if you have a small dining nook.
- think vertically: you can free a lot of space by installing pot racks, knife mouths and open shelves. Also, while creating a dining nook, add seating that have some space available for storing heavy serving pieces or kitchen linens.
So, all n all we hope that some of these ideas might have helped you to create beautiful kitchens even in the tiniest space available. You can even head over to our website at Inspired Designer Kitchens to check in the vast designing services that we offer and can hire us to creatively and seamlessly get your kitchens transformed into functional and convenient spaces.