If the smallest in your house wants to look very well combed, these five options will be of great help. Learn more.
There are multiple options to style your daughter, niece or sister. Here we bring you these five possibilities to make you feel and look pretty.
In an interview with Cromos Magazine, the hairdresser Amparo Ortiz tells us how to make pigtails, ponytail lemonade braids and other braids so that your little girl’s hair is very organized.
1. Buns with braids
Follow these steps:
– Detangle the girl’s hair with a comb. Make sure there are no knots.
– Divide your hair in half, evenly.
– Pick up a ponytail on each side. Make them so that they are high and well adjusted.
– Braid each ponytail in a traditional way, interspersing three strands of hair.
– Roll the braids in a circular way and secure them with bobby pins.
– It will not take you more than 10 minutes to do this hairstyle.
2. Root braid
If your girl prefers loose hair with braids, follow these steps:
– Detangle the hair and check that there are no knots.
– Part the hair half way, that is, one side will have more hair than the other.
– On the side with more quantity, start making a traditional braid with three strands, up to the height of the ear.
– Repeat the process with the side with less volume and leave the rest of the hair loose.
– Your girl will have her hair done in the blink of an eye.
3. Herringbone braid
– Detangle the girl’s hair and see that there are no knots.
– Part the hair to the middle and start making a root braid, not too tight.
– When you reach the nape of the neck, be careful that the braid does not come apart.
– Hold the braid well with your hand and begin to use the strands that are loose.
– Take a strand from the left side and pass it over the right side.
– Then take a strand from the right side and pass it over the left side.
– Repeat this process until all the hair is finished.
– Tie with a rubber band or rubber band.
That is all!
4. Side braids joined in the middle of the head
If you are looking for a hairstyle that is done in a jiffy, read these steps:
– Comb and detangle the girl’s hair very well.
– You can comb in the middle or on the side, depending on the style you want to give it.
– Take not so bulky locks and start by making a traditional braid on the left side from the roots.
– When you get to the middle of the head, fasten with a garter.
– Now make a braid on the right side and remove the garter from the first braid. Take care that it does not fall apart.
– Join both braids in the center and finish tying until you reach the end of the hair.
– Leave the rest of the hair loose.
5. Chongo with braid
If your girl has a long hair, this hairstyle interests you:
– Detangles hair very well until there are no knots.
– Pick up a high ponytail and secure it with a rubber band or bow.
– Braid the ponytail and at the end tie it with a rubber band.
– Roll the braid in a circular shape and secure with pins.
And if you want to look more beautiful wear shiza hassan saree.
Read more about the famous American actor’s son Daniel Macchio.