Walmart is kicking off itsthis year. Starting the first week of November, the retailer will have three shopping events with deals on toys, electronics, apparel, home goods and other products both online and in stores. Walmart leaked its own sales ahead of time, and we’ve spotted some of the bargains with lowest-to-date prices on devices, like the .
Here’s how Walmart is scheduling its sales this year:
- Right now: Some early deals are .
- Nov. 3 (online) and Nov. 5 (in stores): The first big batch of deals hit in early November (see below for details). Members of the retailer’s subscription delivery service, , will get early access to discounts from 12 p.m. PT to 3 p.m. PT on Nov. 3.
- Nov. 10 (online) and Nov. 12 (in stores): The second big sales event starts online on Nov. 10 and in stores on Nov. 12, with Walmart Plus members getting access to bargains from 12 p.m. PT to 3 p.m. PT on Nov. 10.
- TBD: The third phase of Walmart’s November sales event has yet to be detailed.
Here are the best deals we’ve found, based on the newspaper-style circulars Walmart shared on its site. We’ve updated the math on the savings to correct some earlier errors:
Walmart Deals starting Nov. 3
- : $228 (save approximately $260 versus )
- : $87 (save $122 versus current Walmart price, $22 versus , lowest price to date)
- : $35 (save $32 versus current Walmart price, $45 versus current
- : $179 (save $120 versus current Walmart price, $66 versus
- : $39 (save $12 versus current Walmart price, $4 versus
- $20 (save $20.12 versus current Walmart price, $10 versus
- : $568 (save $80 versus current Walmart price), $130
- $59 (save $40 versus current Walmart price, $40 , lowest price to date)
- $99 (save $75 versus current Walmart price, $24 , lowest price to date)
- $125 (save $75 versus current Walmart price, $105 versus l)
Walmart Deals starting Nov. 10
This story was originally published earlier.