Paulig Classic coffee beans
Nowadays, it is among the most popular grains of coffee available on the market in the country. Packaging is constructed of foil material, which stops the loss of the aroma and taste of the high five coffee beans throughout the duration of the shelf life, which is approximately one and a half year. The bag of grains comes packed with an aromatic valve that allows you to taste.
It prior to purchasing it, and determine whether it’s right for you. It is made of Arabica beans. which are harvested throughout South America. The blend of coffee beans is characterized by a rich, surprisingly lengthy aftertaste. The scent is deep, invigorating, and includes a nutty note. Raw materials are certified. The quality of the product is proven through USA. And international certifications. The roasting process of grains is generally average however, this does not stop the beverage from being quite strong.
They are easy to grind and suitable for making coffee in the Turk or in a machine for brewing coffee but, by this point, the delicious smell of natural coffee Shops starts to fill the kitchen. And all grains are roughly the same size, which makes it easier for grinding.
- The packaging is very convenient and stylish;
- There’s an aroma valve that permits you to smell the wonderful coffee beans before you purchase it;
- Insignificant cost;
- On the palate, there are notes of nutty that lend the wine a unique flavor;
- The finest quality South American coffee beans.
- Some people find the flavor is bitter, however, the roast’s degree is moderate.
Lavazza Tierra Selection
This one is ideal to make authentic Italian espresso and other drinks that are similar to coffee. That are located in Honduras, Colombia. And Peru and have a subtle taste of sourness. That is barely noticeable and distinct floral notes. People who love quality coffee beans will be delighted by the pleasant. Refreshing scent and taste of this beverage, which will not only boost your energy for the day however, it will also enable you to remain engaged throughout your day. The blend of coffee beans is made up entirely of Arabica harvested. And grown manually in extremely small quantities. All farms that supply of raw materials are subject to mandatory certification and are fully in line with international standards of environmental sustainability.
Grains are identified by a standard degree of roasting. It is a result. That is pronounced in taste with an extremely dense, rich scent and is marked by a lengthy aftertaste. Grains are ideal for the daily preparation of this kind of drink like the ristretto. Roasting is done in accordance with a particular technology that makes you can eliminate. The appearance of excessive acidity or bitterness in the flavor. The drink is great with milk, cream, and sugar.
- Consistently dense and thick drinking consistency
- It is vivacious for a long period of time;
- A bright and rich taste, with a strong aftertaste.
- The roasting process is not enough to allow for the development of acidity or bitterness;
- Certified products.
- Quite expensive;
- The packaging isn’t thought-out, and you need to determine how to shield the beverage from the rays of sunlight and the air. Blog