If you’re like most people, your water heater is one of the appliances that you depend on the most. It provides hot water for bathing, cooking, and cleaning, and it’s an essential part of your home’s comfort and convenience. When it’s time to replace your old water heater, you may be considering a tankless model.
Tankless water heaters have many advantages over traditional tank-type water heaters, and they’re becoming increasingly popular in Mesquite, TX. Here are just a few of the benefits that you’ll enjoy when you install a tankless water heater in your Mesquite, TX home:
- Endless hot water – That’s because these units heat water on demand, so you’ll always have a steady supply of hot water whenever you need it.
- Space-saving design – Tankless water heaters are much more compact than traditional tank-type units, so they’re perfect for small homes or apartments.
- Energy efficiency – Tankless water heaters are very energy-efficient, and they can save you money on your monthly utility bills.
- Longer lifespan – Tankless water heaters typically have a longer lifespan than traditional tank-type units, so you can expect to get many years of use from your investment.
- Environmentally friendly – Tankless water heaters are more environmentally friendly than traditional units because they don’t use as much energy.
If you’re looking for a new water heater, consider installing a tankless model in your Mesquite, TX home. You’ll enjoy all of these benefits and more when you make the switch to this type of water heater.
Tips To Maintain Your Tankless Water Heater!
Your tankless water heater is an important part of your home’s comfort and convenience, so it’s important to keep it in good working condition. Here are some tips to help you maintain your tankless water heater:
- Check the manufacturer’s recommendations for maintenance. Most tankless water heaters need to be descaled every few years, so be sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Flush the unit regularly. This will help remove any sediment that has built up in the unit.
- Has the unit been serviced by a professional every few years? This will ensure that it is operating at peak efficiency. When you schedule water heater service in Mesquite, TX you can be sure your unit is operating as it should.
- Replace the anode rod every few years. This will help extend the life of your tankless water heater.
- Keep the unit clean. This will help prevent mineral buildup and corrosion.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper installation and use. This will help ensure that your tankless water heater lasts for many years.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that your tankless water heater provides years of reliable service. If you have any questions about maintenance or troubleshooting, be sure to consult your owner’s manual or contact a professional.
Signs You Should Service Your Tankless Water Heater!
Just like any other appliance in your home, your tankless water heater needs to be regularly serviced in order to keep it running efficiently. But how do you know when it’s time to call in a professional?
Here are four signs that indicate it might be time to service your tankless water heater:
The unit is more than five years old
If your tankless water heater is more than five years old, it’s a good idea to have it serviced. This will help ensure that it’s still running efficiently and that there aren’t any potential problems that could cause it to break down.
You’re not getting hot water
If you turn on your hot water tap and the water isn’t as hot as it used to be, or if it takes longer to get hot water, this could be a sign that your tankless water heater needs to be serviced.
The unit is making strange noises
If your tankless water heater starts making strange noises, it’s definitely time to call in a professional. These noises could be an indication of a problem that, if left unaddressed, could lead to a more serious issue.
There’s water around the unit
If you notice water pooling around your tankless water heater, this is a sign that there’s a leak somewhere in the unit. This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s time to call in a professional to service your tankless water heater. With regular servicing, you can help prolong the life of your unit and ensure that it continues to run efficiently for years to come. Contact James Armstrong Plumbing at 214-918-6109 for more information.