The IPO will list on the bourses on June 24.
The issue by the producer of long steel products, which consisted of fresh issuance of shares aggregating up to Rs 657 crore, and an offer for sale of up to Rs 252 crore by existing shareholders, was subscribed 121.43 times.
The issue received bids for shares worth Rs 1.10 lakh crore against the issue size of Rs 909 crore, according to exchange data. The aggressive bids were led by rich and institutional investors. The non-institutional investor or high net worth individual category was subscribed 339.98 times. The portion reserved for retail investors was subscribed 11.64 times, while the qualified institutional buyer category was subscribed 155.71 times.
Those who bid for the issue can check the subscription status on the online portal of KFintech Private Limited, the registrar to the IPO. Bidders who did not get allotment in the IPO will see the initialisation of refunds today. The ones who have been allotted shares may see the credit of shares in the demat account by Wednesday.
Investors, who had bid for the issue can check the allotment status on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website:
2) Under the issue type, click Equity
3) Under the issue name, select Shyam Metalics and Energy Limited in the dropbox
4) Write the application number
5) Add the PAN card ID
6) Click on ‘I am not a Robot
You can also check the allotment status on the online portal of KFintech Private Limited (
https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/), the registrar to the issue. The registrar is a Sebi-registered entity, qualified to act as such and electronically processes all applications, and carries out the allotment process as per the prospectus.
The registrar is responsible for complying with the timelines for updating the electronic credit of shares to successful applicants, dispatching, and uploading of refunds, and attending to all investor-related queries after the issue is completed.
This is how you can check the allotment status on their website:
1) Go to the web portal of KFintech Private Limited
2) Select the IPO in the dropbox whose name will be populated only if the allotment is finalised
3) You may be required to select either one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID
4) In application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA
5) Enter the details of the mode you selected in Step 2
6) For security purpose, fill the captcha accurately
7) Hit submit.