Seafood and pasta go together like, well, like seafood and pasta. They’re a perfect combination that makes a delicious, satisfying, simple meal. Starting with high-quality frozen seafood makes seafood pasta possible any night of the week. If you’re craving restaurant-quality seafood and pasta tonight, give one of these tasty recipes.
Frozen crab cakes are the secret ingredient in this seafood alfredo recipe full of flavor. Starting with crab cakes makes preparation a snap. All you need to create rich, mouthwatering crab Alfredo is a box of frozen crab cakes and a jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce. Serve this with a fresh green salad and a loaf of crusty bread. Brilliant.
1 8 oz package frozen SeaPak® Maryland Style Crab Cakes, thawed per package instructions
1 16 oz jar Alfredo sauce
8 ounces dry linguine
1 tbsp butter
- Cook pasta per package directions, drain and return to warm pot.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet on medium-high heat.
- Crumble thawed crab cakes into melted butter and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour Alfredo sauce into crab meat and mix to incorporate.
- Bring the sauce to a low rolling boil, stirring occasionally.
- Pour crab Alfredo sauce over cooked pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Bacon Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
Bacon makes this seafood Alfredo extra incredibly flavorful. Sure, pasta and seafood are amazing, but pasta, seafood, and bacon? Wow. You’ll love the combination of creamy sauce, perfect pasta, crispy popcorn shrimp, and savory bacon. Best of all, you can make the whole dish in about 20 minutes. This delicious recipe will amaze you!
1 12 ounce package frozen SeaPak® Popcorn Shrimp
8 oz dried fettuccini noodles
8 Tbsp butter
1 tsp minced garlic
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cups half-and-half
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup diced roasted red bell pepper
1/2 cup crumbled, cooked bacon
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta until al dente.
- Bake the popcorn shrimp on a cookie sheet per package directions.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic and Parmesan cheese and then slowly whisk in the half and half. Stir the sauce until thick.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and continue stirring until melted.
- Add the cooked fettuccine, red peppers, and bacon and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately topped with cooked popcorn shrimp.