- Net Worth: $6 Million
- Date of Birth: Jul 23, 1982 (40 years old)
- Gender: Male
- Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
- Profession: Actor, Model, Film director, Film Producer
- Nationality: United States of America
Paul Thomas Wasilewski was born on July 23, 1982, to Polish immigrants Thomas and Agnieszka Wasilewski, in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Paul comes in at number two in a family of four. Paul is the youngest brother of four siblings.
He has three sisters: Monika, an attorney; Julia; and Leah, his youngest. Paul’s first love as a kid in Marlboro, New Jersey (consistently named one of the greatest and safest places to live in the United States) was hockey, but he was pressured into acting around the age of 14.
After enrolling in a summer arts program in third grade, Paul developed an interest in acting. On NBC’s Another World, he first appeared on screen (1999). During his high school years, Paul spent his time between Marlboro High School and Christian Brothers Academy in Lincroft, New Jersey.
To better fit his acting schedule, he decided to move from Marlboro High School to Lakewood Prep School in Howell, New Jersey. After graduating in 2000, he enrolled at Rutgers University with the encouragement of his parents, but he dropped school after just one semester to pursue acting full-time.
In 2007, while filming Killer Movie, Paul met Torrey DeVitto, an actress whom he later began dating. They had an intimate wedding in New York City in April of 2011.
Ice hockey and snowboarding are two of his favorite sports. Both directing and writing are areas of interest for Wesley. Paul’s devoted followers often refer to him by the moniker “P-Dub.” P-Dubbers are the name given to his devoted followers.
People Magazine reported in July 2013 that Wesley and DeVitto were divorcing.
They officially split up in December of 2013. He dated Phoebe Tonkin, who plays Hayley Marshall on The Vampire Diaries and The Originals, for four years until they parted up.
Net Worth: Paul Wesley is a Polish-American actor, director, and model with a net worth of $6 million.
- If not an actor/director, he’d be a reporter.
- When he was nine, a girl dared him to kiss her in a swimming pool.
- In 2005, he started identifying himself as Paul Wesley since his birthname was hard to pronounce. His family approved the change.
- Secretly married Torrey DeVitto in New York (April 2011).
- Maryelle and Devon’s ex-brother-in-law.
- Liberty and Mary DeVitto’s ex-son-in-law.
- Claire Holt’s best friend.
- Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder co-founded a bourbon firm in 2021. Brother’s Bond Bourbon. Rolling Stone, Cigar & Spirits (over 2 years in a row), Food and Beverage, The Spirit Business, and The Hollywood Reporter have all praised the brand. The firm makes bourbon using regenerative agriculture/