Are you craving the delicious, satisfying dinners your mom used to make, but you’re balking at the effort and time they took to prepare? Frozen meatballs are your secret shortcut to creating tasty meals any day of the week. Pick up a bag today and give one of the recipes a try this week:
Cheesy Meatball-Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers should be cooked at about 350°F for about 45 minutes. Be sure to cover with foil during the initial 30-35 minutes to ensure they do not dry out. Uncover and top with cheese and bake for the remaining 10 minutes or so until brown and bubbly. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush a baking sheet lightly with olive oil. Lay peppers on their sides, stems pointing sideways. Put baking sheet in oven and allow peppers to roast for 20 minutes.
Stuffed peppers are a classic dinner favorite.
Frozen Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs
4 bell peppers, cut in half and cleaned
1 25-ounce jar of your favorite marinara sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Bake meatballs in a single layer on a baking sheet according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, place prepared pepper “cups” in a baking dish.
- Fill each pepper with cooked Farm Rich Meatballs and marinara sauce. Bake for ten minutes until the peppers are cooked.
- Sprinkle mozzarella generously on top. Bake for another 5–10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Easy Meatball Stroganoff
Beef stroganoff is another of mom’s best meals. Make it tonight using frozen meatballs.
1 package frozen Farm Rich Italian-Style Meatballs
1 lb dried wide egg noodles
8 Tbsp butter, divided
1 medium-sized onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
3/4 cup dry white wine
3 Tbsp flour
1 1/2 cups beef broth
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook the egg noodles al dente, per package directions.
- While the noodles cook, melt four tablespoons of the butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add the Farm Rich Italian Style Meatballs and brown for about 3 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining butter and sauté onions, garlic, and mushrooms until the onions are soft and the mushrooms are cooked. Return the meatballs to the pan, pour in the white wine, and bring to a simmer.
- Combine the Worcestershire sauce, beef broth, and flour in a separate bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture to the meatballs and allow the sauce to simmer over medium heat uncovered for about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from the heat and stir in the sour cream.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve cooked noodles.
Amazing dinners don’t have to take fancy ingredients or hours to prepare. The only things needed are a bag of frozen meatballs and about 30 minutes to make weeknight dinners everyone in your family will love.