Hatta Tour Dubai
In Dubai, it’s a great idea to go on a Sunset Desert Safari in Dubai. You won’t be sorry about what you did. There are many unique things for tourists to do in Dubai, and Hatta Mountain is one.
The Hatta trip is sure to make you think back on it for a long time. You can get your hands on our Hatta tour package if you want.
We have a variety of packages that cover the best parts of Hatta’s show. Such as the Hatta Mountains, the Hatta Dam, the Hatta heritage village, the Hatta hill park, and so on are some of the places you can visit. From Dubai, the trip to Hatta has everything that tourists could want. Check out the specifics and extras to make up your mind.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We will do everything we can to make your trip to the Hatta mountain range a good one. From your Dubai or Sharjah home, our team will drive you to the airport in a land cruiser around 8:30 or 8:45. Get a small taste of the desert dune bashing adventure by going on a tour?
Peaceful Hatta Dam
Start our Hatta trip at the Hatta Dam, a peaceful place that makes it easy to getaway. When you go to Hatta Mountain Conservation Reserve, you can see some of the best views in Dubai.
Visit Hatta Heritage Village
It is the best place to go if you want to see a past life that isn’t too far away from today’s Emirates. You will be one of the very few people who get to see this old, restored village. It also has two watchtowers, a fort, and a traditional Majlis. It has very well-built stone houses and water wells.
Lush Hatta Hill Park
It’s also possible to go to Hatta Hill Park, which is a green oasis in the mountain town of Hatta. At Hill Park, swimming is also a perk. It’s the best place for everyone to have a great time with their friends and family. It will be like a never-ending trip from Dubai to Hatta. You can spend a lot of time here and enjoy it.
Besides the fortress, there are patio houses, Majlis (meeting rooms), palm-leaf structures called “Barasti,” and a Juma mosque from 1780. Visitors can see displays that show how Hatta people live at the tour, like music, weaving, handicrafts, and traditional clothing. We can also visit the Hatta wadis and freshwater pools if the military allows us to cross Oman. This is part of the Hatta Tour Dubai package. To eat at the Hatta Fort hotel, you will have to pay 100 AED per person. It’s not part of the package.
We will drop you off at your hotel around 2 or 2:30 PM.
Read More About Website: https://www.dubaidesertsafarigroup.com/
WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT HATTA MOUNTAINS?
In Hatta, there is a lot of fun to be had in the great outdoors! In the spring or fall, make sure you can spend all day outside without getting thirsty. They cover Hatta’s peaks and valleys, making it ideal for hiking. Near the border with Oman, you can go on walks and treks, and you can go on walks.
Here, you can learn about traditional culture. The historical museums, rock pools, Majlis, and Jumma Mosque, are even better than you thought. You can also go to Heritage Village, Hatta Hill Park, Hatta Dam, and many other places. You can also buy hand-made carpets at the local market. You can go on a Hatta tour in Dubai to have a lot of fun while you’re there.
TIPS FOR TOURISTS- HATTA TOUR FROM DUBAI
Here are some tips for people going on the Hatta Dubai tour.
- If you want to go to Hatta from Dubai, you should book it at least 48 hours before you leave. You should cancel at least 24 hours before the meeting time.
- Package prices are for each person only.
- Take the second set of clothes and swimwear with you if you plan to swim in a beautiful lake.
- It must be done at least 12 hours before the tour.
- Pregnant, older, or have back or heart problems should not go on a mountain safari.
- Many people can go on the Hatta mountain safari, and they can all have a good time. However, COVID-19 precautions say that the most up-to-date rules and measures must be used.
- As long as you use our service, you don’t have to worry about getting there on time.
- Many food stores are close by, so you can bring some snacks or water bottles with you.
- Hatta’s mountain tours can fit six people, including the driver. Because of this, you must buckle up your seat belts throughout the tour.