For the past 20 years, Employee Appreciation Day has been celebrated in several countries on the first Friday of March. This day is quite popular as the companies recognize employees’ contribution, dedication, and efforts to increase profits. All the employees look forward to this day as they are honored with bonuses and gifts from their employers.
Often work weeks include tasks like making management decisions, achieving business objectives, or dealing with customer issues. However, appreciation day is only about employees and their contribution towards the successful running of a company. Many companies have embraced this day to celebrate their employees’ achievements.
You can give a special gift to your employees for their extraordinary performance. There are many items that you can give your employees such as custom-made t-shirts, pens, mugs, water bottles, cooler bags, and reusable bags. By choosing eco-friendly items, your company can send a message across to the entire world about how you encourage the use of green products.
CustomEarthpromos.com is a reputed online store for purchasing cooler bags wholesale for your employees. They offer different kinds of Cooler bags, including eco-friendly, reusable, insulated, custom imprinted, and more to choose from.
Some of the Ideas to Celebrate Employee Appreciation Day
- Being a volunteer improves morals.
- They can be a volunteer for the homeless, and senior communities, go green, and more.
- Play games & socialize
- Games like ‘pub’ quiz, scavenger hunt, and office Olympics will let the team have fun and laugh with coworkers.
- Gift bags
- Gift a bag with your brand name, including clothes, cooler bags, water bottles, or any other fun gift items.
- Get creative
- Make your employee participate in hobbies like painting, cooking, or anything else that gives allows them to have fun.
- Take a field trip
- Arrange trips to a museum, garden, or a park at least to have fun and learn anything.
- Bring in treats
- Know your employee’s favorite food, whether it is donuts or cupcakes, and offer them on this day,
- Spruce up their workspace
- On this day, refresh the workspace like a spring atmosphere.
- Subscription to headspace
- Support your team employees mentally and emotionally for their well-being.
- Headspace subscription includes meditation to refresh employees.
- Film a Short video
- Your employee can make a thanksgiving video for care and flexible remote works.
- Send a postcard or letter
- Postcards and letters are special appreciation on this day.
- Start a mentorship program
- Announce mentorship to help the employee grow.
- Establish dedicated time off
- Maintain flexible scheduling and give some free time.
- With a LinkedIn recommendation
- This is the best way to commemorate this day as it is truly public.
Being appreciated gives your task force job satisfaction and builds their trust. A famous founder of a reputed company once said that taking care of your employee is just like taking care of your clients.